The Group offers a shorter chain between customers and local production units in Asia, an approach that is specific to each customer’s needs. Hellenic offers its services as a single point of contact to manage the production of garments in China, Bangladesh and India.
The service offering is divided into two parts. In its basic version it includes: selection of the best manufacturer, price negotiation, quality and delivery control (“Local Services”) but may include the creative part of design and development of collections (“Full-service”).
The service concept signifies that the Group is committed to contribute to a process that includes the following steps:
- Selection of the most appropriate manufacturer that match customer requirements for quality, quantity, cost and compliance
- Production planning
- Continuous follow-up that production is following the plan for quality and delivery
- Submissions of samples (SMS, Fit- P.P. and S/S-sample)
- To secure the required quality, our quality departments follow the production process and we provide, for instance, lab-tests for fabrics and chemicals
- Ongoing communication with the customer about the whole process
- Delivery monitoring, including shipping
- Customs clearance
- The creative part including presentation of trend boards and sample collections for every season
- We design both on demand and present our customers with new sample collections of their own design.
- Pattern construction
- Measurement lists
- Instructions for colour and accessories