Habia Cable is today one of Europe´s leading wire and cable manufacturers. The company has a global presence and sales in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Habia Cable offers standard and custom designed cables and harnesses for demanding applications. Our customers are found in the Telecommunications, Nuclear Power Generation, Defence, Offshore and Industrial sectors. In its markets, Habia Cable is today one of Europe´s leading wire and cable manufacturers. The company has a global presence and customers in more than 50 countries worldwide.
- High performance cables and harnesses for demanding applications
- Direct contact with knowledgeable sales staff and design engineers
- The ability to develop bespoke solutions that fulfill unique requirements
- Flexible manufacturing, low minimum order quantities and short lead times
- Quality systems that meet the most stringent requirements
Habia Cable has production facilities in Sweden, Germany, Poland, and China. The majority of sales are made to end customers through our own sales organization which is present in 12 countries in Europe and Asia. Other markets in Europe, Asia and North America are supported by agents and distributors.
Habia Cable was founded in 1941, and has been a cable manufacturer since 1957. In 2016, Habia Cable had 600 employees and a turnover of approx 787 million SEK (83,1 million EUR). Habia Cable is 100% owned by the Swedish industrial holding company Beijer Alma, which is listed on the Stockholm Stock Exchange.