Eighty percent of wireless calls originate indoors—yet only 2 percent of commercial buildings offer in-building wireless solutions to manage the traffic. Today’s indoor spaces remain the environment in which profitable business takes place. To attract and serve increasingly tech-savvy tenants, property owners and real estate developers are realizing the value of a smarter, more productive connectivity infrastructure. In a recent report, building managers, architects and facilities managers estimated that properties would increase in value by an average mean of 28 percent when in-building cellular coverage was added. By evolving your facility with CommScope’s connected and efficient building solutions, you can offer more value to your customers while expanding your competitive advantage:
- Seamless in-building wireless coverage deployed and managed via a revolutionary unified platform
- Flexible structured cabling solutions built on best-in-class fiber and copper technology
- Intelligent infrastructure management that provides real-time insight
Productivity, energy efficiency, cost savings and sustainability—these are just a handful of the many reasons the smartest investment is to invest in a smarter enterprise building.
Whether you manage network communications for a stadium, college campus, airport or amusement park—the sheer volume of texts, calls, posts and videos on an average day is enough to choke most ordinary networks.
Complex challenges demand extraordinary solutions—and that’s precisely what CommScope offers our large-venue customers. For more than 40 years, we've delivered smart, flexible solutions that help you design, manage and optimize complex, large-scale networks. When your public venue requires advanced wireless technology, robust connectivity infrastructure or innovative transportation solutions, turn to CommScope.
From world-class fiber infrastructure to intelligent distributed antenna systems (DAS), we offer end-to-end capacity and connectivity solutions that tackle your toughest obstacles. Our solutions are more than scalable and reliable—they deploy easily, update simply, operate efficiently and perform well beyond expectations.
The move to the cloud is indisputable—conservative estimates predict cloud computing will grow at an 18 percent annual rate, from now through the end of the decade. Whether you're a cloud provider or building a data center with cloud technology, CommScope provides dependable infrastructure that supports cloud-based networks. With the largest portfolio of reliable, scalable and cost-effective data center solutions—we offer cloud-optimized connectivity and management tools that solve today's challenges while providing a clear migration path for your future cloud growth.
- Keep your infrastructure fast, flexible and efficient with the High Speed Migration platform
- High-density fiber connectivity is designed to scale to thousands of connections based on easy-to-deploy modular components that can grow your bandwidth to 100G, 200G, 400G and beyond
- Ribbon fiber cable delivers fiber counts up to 1728
- FiberGuide® is our rugged fiber raceway system that routes and protects your fiber today and can easily grow to meet your needs
- Automated infrastructure management (AIM) is our intelligent infrastructure management solution that tracks, monitors and reports on your network's connectivity in real time
Prepare your fiber network for the convergence to come. Networks are changing, converging. They used to be composed of many different technologies: land-line voice, cable TV, fax machines, and data networks. Today, networks are on fewer platforms, but the drive for more bandwidth, the pressures of business realities, and the pace of technology and regulatory changes have never been greater.
Despite all the different platforms, a wireline network is still the foundation of every other network, because no other medium can match the virtually-unlimited bandwidth of fiber optics. It has to be robust, reliable and modular where required. At the same time, it needs to be easy to install and maintain, and not too expensive to deploy. Regardless of what your network is today, it will be different tomorrow—and CommScope has both the expertise and solutions that can help solve many of your problems.
Today's enterprise data centers are often a complex, intertwined network of solutions that were brought together at various times during your business' growth. At CommScope, we know what it takes to design, deploy and maintain a connected and efficient data center. But we also understand that sometimes you've got to work with what you've got. That's why we offer a flexible portfolio of robust and cost-effective copper and fiber infrastructure solutions that fit seamlessly with your infrastructure now but can easily be migrated to higher speeds in the future.
We also provide a number of intelligent solutions that can help you manage and optimize your network and its connectivity—so your data center can deliver the best performance possible. Meet our Connected and Efficient Data Center solutions for Enterprises:
- Get Flexible, scalable high-speed bandwidth with the High Speed Migration platform
- Best-in-class preterminated fiber and copper connectivity
- Comprehensive automated infrastructure management (AIM) solution
- End-to-end, device-to-the-data-center - SYSTIMAX® structured cabling solutions
- Easy-to-install and easy-to-augment FiberGuide® optical raceway